It is inspired by the largest and most picturesque colonial city of the State of Georgia in the United States.
Savannah Iloilo is a community within a bigger community, with designated areas for a school, a commercial area, areas for the amenities, tree parks, pocket gardens and children’s playground within each of the subdivisions or communites, and provisions for basic utilities such as electricity and water supply.
It was conceptualized as a master planned community. With the help of Arch. Felino Palafox, Jr. and Associates, Savannah Iloilo was designed to be a complete and self sustaining community in the future, the first of its kind as a subdivision real estate development in Iloilo.
Amenities at Savannah Iloilo:
- Sports facilities
- Precision golf course
- Learning institution
- Exclusive residential enclaves
- Commercial and lifestyle centers
- Street lights
- Storm drainage system
- Garbage collection service
- Electrical and water supply
- Savannah Iloilo card for the buyers and homeowners
- Quality control group for its house construction
- TV cable services provided by Cable Star and Dream
- Telephone services and high speed internet services provided by Globelines
- Centralized shuttle transport system to take care of vehicle needs of the residents
- Strict security personnel to ensure peace, orderliness and tranquility within Savannah Iloilo
- Savannah Iloilo ties-up with different business establishments for special discounts for Savannah Iloilo buyers and homeowners
- Property management company to take care of needs of the residents and promote a harmonious relationship among the residents
Camella Homes Iloilo has more plans for the development of Savannah Iloilo and for its homeowners and buyers, continuing to raise the standard of subdivision development and lifestyle, a benchmark for the others. Four years hence, there will be more to see at Savannah Iloilo.
Savannah Iloilo is clearly poised to continue its dynamic-paced development, serving more families who want to be close to the city’s many attractions while enjoying the conveniences of a master planned residential subdivision.
It has 5 major enclaves catering to the diverse home requirements of the Ilonggos – Savannah Glen Iloilo for the affordable housing market, Savannah Trails Iloilo and Savannah Glades Iloilo for the middle housing market, Savannah Crest Iloilo for the premium housing market and their latest addition, the Camella Home Series Iloilo.
Savannah Crest Iloilo
Savannah Crest Iloilo is the 4th subdivision of Savannah Iloilo. It caters to the high-end segment of the market. As such, the look and design of the houses and the overall ambiance and concept of this subdivision are envisioned differently compared to the other subdivisions of Savannah Iloilo.
This extraordinary guard-gated community offers the best of a country lifestyle that depicts exclusivity, privacy and tranquility of cozy village setting. A long relaxing drive, welcomed at its entry by a man-made water park, meanders through the tree-lined wide avenue and streets leading to the threshold of each of the elegant homes.
The man-made lagoon offers a unique entry to this community where the residents can spend time with their family. Behind the lagoon is the Victorian colonial-inspired clubhouse where the residents can commune or simply pass the time and enjoy the park-like grounds with a perfect view of the setting sun behind the mountain ranges of Antique.