- You may insert the wire into a fence clamp by pushing the back of the clamp in a downward motion, which will open the pinchers.
- Be sure to leave enough excess wire so that you can fasten it to the post later.
- Upward pressure applied to the clamp’s reverse side will secure the wire in its position.
- After that, connect the metal loop that is located on the opposite end of the clamp to the metal hook that is located on the come-along.
How to tighten a metal fence?
- The procedure of tightening begins with the selection of a thin metal tension bar, which serves the purpose of securing the fences to the posts.
- After making a right angle turn, walk to a spot that is five feet away from the end of the fence where it is the most lax.
- The second step is to hook the bottom of the fence with the wires and place the tension bar into the top of the fences.
- Penetration has been completed at this point.
Can welded wire fencing be tightened?
It is not possible to tighten welded wire fencing material to the same degree as woven wire meshes, such as those used for field fence, horse fence, deer and wildlife fence. Are you working on a grade? Check out this other excellent video, which explains the basics of fence stretching.
How to attach a fence to a post?
Tools such as tension bars, chain with shackles, a come-along winch, wire cutters, pliers for aluminum wire ties, bolt cutters, and so on. The first thing you need to do is get a tension bar made of thin metal. These are what are used to link fences to posts.
How to tighten a sagging chain link fence?
To pull a sagging chain link fence back into shape, one needs specialized equipment, dexterity, and a little bit of work. Tools such as tension bars, chain with shackles, a come-along winch, wire cutters, pliers for aluminum wire ties, bolt cutters, and so on. The first thing you need to do is get a tension bar made of thin metal. These are what are used to link fences to posts.
What is a fence puller?
You won’t have to struggle with rolls of fencing, tugging them tight just to discover that your fence is drooping in some places if you have a fence puller. The assembly of this useful device will only take a few minutes, but it will be well worth the effort the very first time that you put it to use.