The annual salary for an Apple Home Solutions Advisor in the United States is around $28,446, which is 43% less than the average salary for all jobs in the country.
What does an Apple Home Advisor do?
What exactly does it mean to be an At Home Advisor? – It is the job of At Home Advisors to respond to questions that customers have regarding Apple products, services, and accessories, including both software and hardware, whether those questions are asked in person, over the phone, or through chat.
How many hours does an Apple Home Advisor work?
Genuine enthusiasm for providing excellent service to customers and taking full responsibility for improving their overall experience, including providing thorough problem solutions Possibility of adapting one’s mode of communication to suit a variety of target populations Capable of self-management and working autonomously in a setting that is both fast-paced and continuously changing a spirit of teamwork combined with the ability to share expertise and an appreciation for feedback Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize one’s work in addition to effective management of one’s time.
Capability to do research and understand complex information across a variety of technologies while communicating with consumers experience with iOS, smartphones, tablets, computers, or Macs Ability to pick up abilities in technical problem-solving quickly and enthusiasm to learn while taking on new challenges As an Apple Support At Home Advisor, you will be responsible for providing technical assistance for a wide range of Apple devices, including iPhones, iPads, MacBooks, and desktop Macs.
You will be the welcoming voice of Apple, serving as the initial point of contact for our customers and offering them with world-class customer service, troubleshooting, and technical support. We will depend on you to listen to our consumers and utilize your technical expertise, creativity, and enthusiasm to address their demands.
- You will also be responsible for reminding them that our wonderful goods are made by incredible people.
- Because we think that our varied experiences, points of view, and interests help us generate the ideas that propel all of us ahead in our collective endeavors.
- You will receive the greatest training available from us.
This position offers a salary that is competitive in the market, tuition reimbursement, phenomenal benefits, the opportunity to participate in our company stock plan or be awarded stock, paid time off, discounts on Apple products, and dedicated resources to support your ongoing growth and professional development! The primary advantage of working at Apple is not the only one.
- You will have the chance to work from the comfort of your own home, while simultaneously being linked to a wide group of other persons and earning while you are educated.
- You will need the discipline and the capacity to operate independently from your coworkers and management in order to be successful in this setting.
Students must be enrolled full-time at a college or institution in the United States that offers a bachelor’s degree program or higher and be in good academic standing. Students who major in Computer Science, Business, Engineering, or Computer Information Systems will have an advantage.2.7 GPA preferable Ability to participate in roughly up to nine weeks’ worth of mandatory online instruction on a set schedule that may include weekends (Depending on when you were hired, training might be anywhere between 24 and 40 hours every week.) The flexibility to work three shifts of four hours each during the week, between the hours of 4:00 p.m.
- And 10:30 p.m.
- Central time, and one shift of eight hours each on weekends, principally Saturdays, including holidays, between the hours of 7:00 a.m.
- And 10:30 p.m.
- Central time.
- There is the potential for either an increase or a decrease in the number of weekly hours worked, depending on the requirements of the company.
A successful completion of a pre-employment examination as well as a criminal record check is required. Complete the introductory training with flying colors. A minimum of forty words per minute (WPM) in typing speed while interacting with clients. A comfortable and ergonomic chair, as well as a desk and workstation.
- A direct wired internet connection from a service provider that is fewer than 150 milliseconds in latency and has a minimum download speed of 10 megabits per second (Mbps) at your location and 3 megabits per second (Mbps) for uploading data.
- Both the residence itself and the equipment that is given must have a hardwired connection to the internet.
Under no circumstances is it acceptable to establish a wireless connection with the Apple equipment. Please visit this link if you are a resident of Colorado. This declaration is required by law in the state of Colorado, and the law only applies to citizens of Colorado.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer and is strongly dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- We take affirmative action in order to ensure that all applicants are given the same opportunities, regardless of factors such as race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other aspect of a person’s identity that is protected by law.
Apple will not discriminate against candidates in any way, nor will it penalize against anyone who discuss, reveal, or inquire about their own remuneration or the compensation of other applicants. Apple will evaluate for employment all eligible applicants with criminal records in a manner that is consistent with the law and will not violate any of those laws in the process.
What is the highest paying position at Apple?
Jobs At Apple That Pay The Most Money
|Rank||Job Title||Average Salary|
|1||Project Engineering Manager||$167,090|
What is it like to be an At Home Advisor for Apple?
You will be the pleasant voice of Apple, answering inquiries about our products and services as well as delivering world-class customer service, troubleshooting, and technical support. In this role, you will be the primary point of contact for our customers.
Is Apple Home Advisor a real job?
Is there any truth to the rumors that the Apple Home Advisor is a scam? – The Apple At Home Advisor role is a genuine option for anyone interested in working from home. While working from the convenience of your own home, you may earn cash and participate in a comprehensive benefits package by fielding calls from clients about products and services.
- Your employer will provide you with the necessary tools and supplies, as well as pay for any necessary training.
- The Apple at Home Advisor position is a fantastic option to consider if you already have numerous streams of income but are eager to add another one.
- However, you cannot have any background noise, and the employer anticipates that you will work long hours, even on weekends and holidays.
Many of us who are trying to earn money from home have found that this method is ineffective. If you are interested in alternatives, I suggest that you look into my recommendation for the best work from home job as well as my work from home training courses.
Because you have read this evaluation as well as the reviews of other Apple at Home Advisors, you should now have a comprehensive understanding of how the firm operates and the opportunities that the job presents. I am really interested in learning about your experiences and ideas regarding the organization.
Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments section below. If you found this review helpful, you might also be interested in reading some of my other evaluations related to working from home. Until next time, Eddy with a y
Does Apple pay home advisor training?
You will, in fact, be compensated for the two weeks that you spend in training.
Do Apple home advisors work weekends?
365 days a year. Every every holiday is spent at work.10am-7pm EST.
Do Apple at-home advisors get to keep the Mac?
Yes the supply equipment.2 computers in total. I am the proud owner of a variety of Apple products.
Can you live anywhere and be an Apple at-home Advisor?
How to Apply to Work for Apple from the Comfort of Your Own Home – There is an application procedure, just like there is for any other employment. The job descriptions for the work-from-home opportunities each include a city, but it is not necessary to be a resident of that city to be eligible for the positions.
If you choose to work in this capacity, you may call any location in the United States home. The application procedure starts out with a questionnaire and a spot for you to upload your résumé. After that, you will be subjected to several background checks. After you’ve been accepted, you’ll be able to start your paid training as soon as possible.
The training normally lasts between five and six weeks and is completed online on a predetermined timetable with a real-time teacher. You will learn about Apple products, procedures for troubleshooting, and how to use the tools that Apple offers for you to use while you are on the job.
Is it better to work in Apple or Google?
Check out the reviews, salary, and ratings of both Apple and Google to determine which firm would be better for you to work for. Google has the highest overall rating for Culture, while Apple has the highest overall rating for Culture. Find out more, go through some reviews, and browse available positions. Evaluation on a Whole
Does Apple pay well?
1245 workers at Apple rate their Compensation in the Top 25% of similar sized businesses on Comparably (based on 3918 evaluations) whereas 1164 employees at Apple rank their Perks And Benefits in the Top 15% of similar sized companies on Comparably (based on 1329 ratings) (based on 1329 ratings).
Does Apple pay weekly or biweekly?
How does Apple Pay Later work? With Apple Pay Later, you will be able to split the total amount of your purchases into four equal payments that will be stretched out over a period of six weeks. You will be responsible for making your first payment at the time that you make your purchase, and the subsequent payments will be required every two weeks after that.
- Once Apple Pay Later is made available, you will have the choice of paying for an item immediately or delaying payment until a later date when making a purchase.
- If you choose the second option, you will be presented with a payment schedule that details the amount of each of the four installments as well as the day on which they are due.
There won’t be any adjustments that need to be made in order for businesses to start accepting payments with Apple Pay Later from customers. Transactions will take place just as they did in the past; the one and only change will be in the manner in which back-end payments are processed.
- The payments made to merchants using Apple Pay Later will be handled by MasterCard Installments, which is a white-label BNPL service offered by the credit card corporation.
- Apple has established its own financial division, which goes by the name Apple Financial Services, and it will be responsible for approving loans and performing credit checks.
Goldman Sachs, which is one of the company’s banking partners, will act as the official loan issuer. You won’t be able to use a credit card to make payments with Apple Pay Later; the service can only be used with debit cards. You will have the ability to make extra payments at any time as well as set up recurring payments at your convenience.
Is Apple At Home Advisor only for college students?
I’m graduating shortly. I was hoping that I may still take part in the program. – For the length of the one-year program, you must be a current student at a participating institution or university and enrolled in at least one class in order to be eligible for the scholarship.
How much can you make working for Apple at home?
How much money can one make working for Apple Support from the comfort of their own home? The average yearly salary for a Work From Home Apple Support in the United States is $58,841 as of the 30th of September, 2022. In the event that you want a straightforward calculator for salaries, that comes out to around $28.29 per hour.
Do you have to be a student to be an Apple at home Advisor?
Create change via the conversations you have one person at a time. – You have the opportunity to submit an application to work remotely as an Apple Support College Advisor if you are a student attending one of the partner universities. When Apple consumers call the company for assistance, an Apple Advisor often answers the phone.
Do Apple at home advisors get to keep the Mac?
Would I be responsible for purchasing my own phone and computer? – No. We will equip you with an iMac and a headset to use only for the purpose of your job as an Advisor.
Can anyone be an Apple Home Advisor?
Both kinds of people, as well as everyone in between, are invited to apply, provided that in addition to being attentive listeners, problem-solvers, and investigators, they are also technically interested.
Is Apple At Home Advisor only for college students?
An application for a job as an At-Home Advisor can be submitted by anybody. Employees who choose to work from home might receive compensated training as well as the necessary equipment from the employer.
Is getting a job at Apple hard?
Job Titles and Descriptions on the Apple Careers Website – The process of obtaining employment at Apple may be difficult, but the rewards more than justify the effort. At Apple, there are quite a number different career titles, but some of the more sought tech professions include being a network security engineer, a data science manager, a software engineer, or a database engineer.