Vragen en antwoorden Een vraag stellen Stel als eerste een vraag
Where can I find colorful homes?
Neon dwellings in Venice, Italy – Burano Island in Venice is renowned for its old, brilliantly colored homes. It is thought that the custom originated so that fisherman could see the houses through the fog. Currently, requests to paint dwellings a different color must be granted by the local administration.
The Vibrant Streets of Historic San Juan – Discovering Old San Juan, the oldest settlement in Puerto Rico, was one of the greatest discoveries of our Caribbean vacation. This old colonial part of Puerto Rico’s capital city, San Juan, is a must-see for all first-time visitors.
How many hues does the home contain?
A decent rule of thumb for an unified color palette in the house is to utilize no more than five unique hues.
LOVETONE® by Stuart Semple, the world’s most colorful color, is constructed of almost 16 million pixels, each of which symbolizes an existing hue (no two pixels are alike). The end product is an entirely new color: LOVETONE®. It is difficult to view its full extent with the human eye, and can only be seen in its entirety as digital art.
- Use magnification to see for yourself.
- Having made digital work for decades, I’ve often pondered what it would be like to see all the hues in the RGB color space at once.
- However, it would take many lifetimes to mix 16 million colors in my studio, therefore it would be impossible to do so without digital art,” stated Semple.
“I adore the fact that it ended up being an invisible color and that, as an NFT, only one person will own it, yet, in keeping with my work, the entire world will be able to view it for free and share it online. It is similar to democratizing all hues simultaneously.” As a trailblazer in the realm of digital art, Semple is renowned for being the first artist to sell art on iTunes and for having sold more than 3,000 distinct pieces on eBay before the age of 21.
His investigation and democratization of color, notably the production of the Pinkest Pink and Blackest Black paints, have earned him international recognition. LOVETONE® is the only hue of its type and a limited edition of one. The image’s owner or auction winner will unlock the original, high-resolution version, allowing them to zoom in and view all 16 million+ pixels.
Unlockable stuff will also include more unexpected content and files from Stuart Semple. Stuart has partnered with Ecologi to ensure that every bid on his job has a beneficial influence on the environment. He is eager to demonstrate that artists can develop and distribute their work via NFT platforms in a conscientious manner.
- By placing a bid on Stuart’s artwork, you are helping to plant trees and finance the most effective global climate crisis solutions.
- Here, you can view the results of your gift.
- Https://ecologi.com/stuartsemplestudios Due to your support of LOVETONE®, we have already saved twenty tons of carbon dioxide and planted one thousand trees.
The auction begins at 12pm PST / 3pm EST / 8pm UTC on Wednesday, April 21, and finishes at the same time on Sunday. Any bids placed inside the final 10 minutes of an auction will result in a 10-minute extension.60 Second Docs on LOVETONE® also launches on April 21.
- For further information, please visit BZR.io ADDITIONAL DETAILS & OWNER RIGHTS LOVETONE® – 16777216 Stephen Semple Colour 9482×9482 px, PNG (50.3 MB) Color space: RGB – One-of-a-kind color edition made by Stuart Semple.
- You are acquiring all non-commercial rights to this work.
- This item will be added to your digital wallet upon purchase.
– You may download the full-sized work for personal display or printing. The Winner also receives bonus unlocked downloadable material from Stuart Semple – All sales are final.
Which city is the most colorful?
The Danish capital, Copenhagen, is a picturesque city with colorful homes bordering a canal in the Nyhavn district. Source of images: Getty Images
The Italian government strictly regulates the continuation of the colorful housing heritage in the present day. There is a standardized color coding scheme. Many families have had houses of the same hue for centuries. If a home or company owner want to repaint their building, they must submit an official request to the authorities.